Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quick! Somebody Stop Me!

I have a cupcake in the fridge and a Frosty in the freezer.....I know how to use them......and I'm not afraid to either! I guess that's my problem. No matter how hard I try, I just can not be frightened by the idea that that ooey, gooey, chocolaty goodness will use the momentum it gains from those oh so delicious pirouettes of flavor on my tongue to increase the size of my thighs (stomach or other "too large" problem area) three fold.

Hmmm, looks like I think way too much about the tasty qualities of my food and not enough of the other, less desirable qualities. Guess I better work on that. Maybe tomorrow. For now, I think I'll go get the cupcake before it starts screaming so loud it wakes the kids :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

cupcakes with lots of frosting?!?! yum yum yum :p i don't have much willpower when it comes to sweets either. guess i'm playing the bad guy when i say, "EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT!!!" enjoy!

angela said...

I'm no help either. I can never turn down sweets.

Koreena said...

LOL That's why I try not to buy that stuff; I have zero self control. Unfortunately, Dan does have control and he keeps talking me into buying crap! He eats a few bits or pieces of something and I finish off the rest. ARG!