Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Little Dare Devil

I wish I had pictures or a video of this, but I swear it's true even though it seems unbelievable. Especially to me! Yesterday, out of nowhere it seems, Evie climbed up TWO stairs!! They were actually two CEMENT steps...... outside. What is she trying to do, give her mommy a heart attack?

Elliot wanted to play outside, and there were some kids out in Magah's neighborhood. So we went out there. He ran around while I sat in front of my mom's neighbor's house. Evie was in my lap for most of the time. She started squirming though, and really wanted to check out the grass, so I let her down. The next thing I know, she was standing on one step and almost halfway up the other! Yikes! She's only 8 months old! I'm not ready for this!!

Elliot was 18 months before he ever attempted stairs. And our friend Christine taught him how to go up the stairs.....he wasn't even interested on his own. But I can already tell she's more adventurous than him anyway.


Looks like we better find the gate ;)

1 comment:

angela said...

Yikes! That is too young to be attempting stairs. What was she thinking? Guess she just wanted to play with the rest of the kids.

Oh, I have a nephew who was born last week named Elliot!