Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Too Quiet in Here

Last night while I was cooking dinner, I needed some help. So BJ put Evie in the exersaucer and came in the kitchen to help. Amazingly there wasn't any hitting, or screaming, or crying going on. It was a beautiful sound.....until something finally clicked in my brain and I realized that the silence must mean there was something far more terrifying than fighting going on.

We went to see what the munchkins were up to. And of course by munchkins I really just mean Elliot since Evie was contained. And sure enough, we found Elliot "painting". His medium? Balmex. His canvas? Evie. Yikes!




But of course we got the camera out before we cleaned them up.


4 comments:

Jill said...

I guess he was entertaining her. LOL!

Maddy said...

I'm glad you found our blog! Thanks for the comment :) Hope you're doing well and your kids are adorable

angela said...

We all know the feeling. Glad it wasn't something too horrible to clean up. She is stinking cute!!

Koreena said...

Oh dear! That's priceless! I'm happy it wasn't my kids, but I'm sure it will be someday!