Monday, September 15, 2008

Is my child the only one....

that would seriously rather eat a tuna sandwich than a brownie? Where did he come from....Mars?!

I asked him if he wanted a brownie after lunch and he said yes. I put it on the table before he had finished his sandwich. He looked at it for a while. Then he took a little taste. Then he picked off all the frosting (note to self: No frosting on brownies for Elliot). He took a bite. He broke it up into little pieces making it undesirable to myself. And then he pushed it aside and devoured the rest of the tuna.

What's with that? He must get it from his father :)

1 comment:

angela said...

My kid is the same when it comes to brownies and cookies. She likes candy but won't touch a warm brownie or cookie. Yum! Note to self: make cookies today (since I finished off the brownies last night).