Sunday, October 26, 2008

Perspective

After hearing about them on a friend's blog (thanks Angela!) I've really gotten hooked on two blogs

c jane

and

NieNie

they are both now a part of my "favorite things" list to the right....if you want to check them out. They tell a (true) story about a family coping with unbelievable heart ache, but how they are able to stop all along the way and recognize the hand of the Lord. And to show gratitude for the miracles in their lives. They have made me smile and cry. They have made me laugh and have caused my heart to skip a beat (when reading about Nie's recovery). They have reminded me of my own miracles and taught me that life is to be cherished.....even if it seems mundane at times. They have given me perspective.

So this week I will try to laugh a little harder, cuddle my kids a little longer, and love a little more. Truly cherish the things that are important to me.

Thank you Courtney for helping us to all be a little more Nie-ish!

3 comments:

angela said...

Well put. Still tearing up about the most recent article about them even though I read it almost 12 hours ago.

Stacie S-H said...

Yeah I love the Nie Nie Dialogues and CJaneRun. I went to the Mindy Gledhill concert on Saturday at Mtn View H.S. and Courtney was there!! as well as Stephanie's daughters who came out and sang a song with Mindy. It was amazing.

Aprilyn said...

Courtney has such a beautiful way of writing and making you feel what she's talking about. Did you read the newspaper article about the sisters? It was so touching. I've been blogging about them since the accident.