Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for.....

Hope. Life sure would be a lot harder if it weren't for hope. No matter how bad things get, there is always hope. And coupled with faith in Christ, hope can get us through anything.

My Beautiful Kids. No matter how frustrated this mommy gets during the day, I have two adorable kids that love me and give me good cuddles before bed. I wouldn't trade those hugs and kisses for anything.

My Talents. You know it's interesting, a lot of times I think that we're given talents to bless the lives of others. That is definitely true and I do feel it is important to use our talents to help others. But I also think that our individual talents were given as gifts to bless ourselves too. I don't know about you, but the things I consider my talents are things that I enjoy. So when I use them I may be blessing others but I'm also bring fulfillment and happiness into my own life.

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i'm thankful for all the same things you listed today. i haven't been full of deep thoughts lately like you have. glad you've been painting...sounds fun (I just read your status on Facebook). hope your family is doing well.

Amy Weiland said...

I am so thankful for the gift of the Holy Ghost. We have been so blessed this past week and have felt the spirit guiding us. yeah!!