Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Strange Request

While we were out to dinner last Saturday we were approached by a guy (probably in his early 20's) who had a really strange request for us. I was away from the table when it happened but was told all about it when I returned.

I guess the kid came over to the table and asked my mom if he could take a picture with her little boy. Elliot was sitting by my mom but she deferred the question to BJ, but they were both pretty confused by the request. I guess the kid could tell that BJ was confused so he told him that he just had to have a picture with Elliot because he looks JUST like the kid in Meet the Robinsons.


I can see it, what do you think? My mom has always said that Elliot looks like a cartoon character.....I guess she wasn't kidding :)

At least everyone seems to like his new glasses. I should add that we took the rectangular ones back and got him a different pair that are more round, they fit him better and look nicer too!

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

This is Karla Southern BTW.
Yes your son looks like the meet the Robinson Kid. I can totally see it.
People used to say that Tru looked like the little kid on Incredibles. Good times....good times.
So how is life. You should come over and see my blog its fun too. I am adding you.

Jill said...

Hillarious! I totally see it! Such a cutie. It was so good to see you all this past weekend. Let's get together soon.

angela said...

He does look like him. So funny! Brave guy to come up and ask that. So did they say yes?

Emily Rocks said...

Hey! Yes I think he could totally look like Lewis! That is so funny! We should totally get our kids together. Bella LOVES meet the robinsons...dun dun dun! :)