Friday, March 6, 2009

How Do You Make a Cute Boy Even Cuter?

Put cute glasses on him!


We had the Neo-natal follow up clinic for Elliot today. We get to go at least once a year (usually more than that) and see a slew of medical professionals all in one spot. We see a pediatrician, a developmental psychiatrist, a speech therapist, nutritionist, physical and occupational therapists (if needed) and an awesome pediatric ophthalmologist.

We got to see the ophthalmologist first. Actually, he caught us before we even had a chance to sign in. He put some drops in Elliot's eyes and sent us back out to the waiting room. When we went back in about 20 minutes later, he asked me if we had any history of childhood eye problems in our family. Well BJ has worn glasses since he was a child, so I guess so. Then the Doctor told me that Elliot needed glasses.

It was funny because I've been thinking for a while that he might need glasses. For no reason in particular, it's just been in the back of my mind. So I wasn't really surprised. He gave us Elliot's prescription and sent us on our way. That was really the only thing that changed with today's clinic....everything else looks great. Yay!!

After Daddy finished work, we all headed to the mall. Even Magah, Papa, and Ashley. We picked out some glasses which was tough to do because they were all so big. Even the ones we picked were too big, but they were one of the smallest pairs and looked the best.

After dinner we went back to Lenscrafters to pick up his new glasses. I think he looks pretty cute! They are definitely going to take some getting used to but in the long run I think he'll be happy that he can see better now :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

He looks so way cute. I love the picture of him and BJ. So cute!!!

Koreena said...

He looks so cute in his glasses!

sbagley said...

Just when I thought that kid couldn't possibly get any cuter he did! I love him with glasses. I'm so excited for the spring to hit so we can actually see more of your cute family. We love you guys!