Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Night Out on the Town

I know the pictures show us at home, but we actually had a fun night out tonight. After a weekend of being held captive while mommy was so sick she could hardly move, let alone breathe we decided it might be fun to get out for a while.

I heard of a bakery opening in Provo, and with my new found love of cup cakes I was dying to check it out. We hopped in the car as soon as daddy got home and payed a visit to the Sweet Tooth Fairy and sweet she sure was! The bakery was so cute, warm, and inviting. And the owner was just as sweet as her treats. If you're ever in Provo you should stop by her shop.

We decided it wasn't exactly responsible to eat treats before eating something a bit more substantial, so we braved Red Robin for dinner. And the kids were amazing. So well behaved. It was really nice and relaxing. But it made me wonder where my children were ;)

We came home to eat our sweets. They are SO yummy! BJ and the kids got cookies and I got a cup cake. Seriously one of the best cup cakes I've ever had. The frosting was amazing. I would seriously pay for just a spoonful of that frosting. Elliot didn't eat so much of his cookie (that's okay because guess who gets the leftovers) but Evie devoured hers. I can't blame her....my cup cake was gone in about two seconds.




3 comments:

Aprilyn said...

I'm glad you guys got a night out. Red Robin has some REALLY good food. We got a gift certificate for that place for Christmas and it was yummy. We had to be really careful though because we're on a diet and their burgers have SO many calories. Will power...will power...I WANT MORE FRIES!!! :)

Jill + Nate said...

Yum!!! Maybe we need to take a drive soon!

angela said...

My mouth is watering. Glad you are feeling better.