Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Have You Ever Had

One of those moments where you know you need to keep a straight face but you just can't?


That happened to me today.


I was busy cleaning when I noticed that Elliot was playing with the blinds, trying to hit Evie with them. So I asked him nicely to stop. Nothing.

So I asked again. Not even a flinch. Again.....STILL nothing. So I raised my voice "Elliot.....STOP".

And that's when it happened.

He turned. He looked at me with the crustiest look on his face. Pointed his little finger at me and said

"You want a piece of me???"

I could not help myself. I laughed. Hard. I about peed my pants right there in the kitchen.

Where does he learn this stuff? At least he stopped, right?

7 comments:

Koreena said...

What a funny kid!

Krystal said...

That is hilarious. No, nobody could expect you to keep a straight face that time. Hope you're doing well!

Lisa said...

i sense that your little boy will be a sarcastic teenager. that'll be fun. it was fun learning about your story in meeting BJ. oh, and FYI, my blog is no longer listed as private.

angela said...

I would have laughed too. Olivia did something the other day. Can't remember what now. Nothing naughty, but I laughed so hard I did pee my pants.

Elliot's Magah said...

This is the spunk that kept him alive, just remember that!

Darren Johnson Family said...

I checked out your premie shop. That is awesome! I have a 2nd cousin that is a dwarf and they have a hard time finding clothes. I think this is great that you are doing this for others. I'm glad your little boy is doing well.

Casey Gentle said...

That is too funny! YAY for blogs! :)