Monday, February 2, 2009

More Firsts

A couple weekends ago... hmmmm, when was that? I really want to remember the actual date.....oh yeah it was January 17th! Anyway, on January 17th we took Evie to get her first hair cut. Magah gave Elliot his first hair cut but she was a little uneasy cutting Evie's hair. Girl hair is harder to cut than boy hair, she says. She's probably right.

We didn't cut much of Evie's hair. Just a trim really. She was just starting to look a little disheveled. You can hardly tell the difference but I think she looks cute anyway.

Here are a few pictures from our adventure.

what the heck is going on here?

I really don't think I like this!!

Oooooo, pretty animals

She liked it a little better once she could see herself in the mirror (not that she's even looking)

The after shot....So pretty!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I really need to trim Taelee's bangs but I am too scared, I love her hair too much! It looks so cute!

angela said...

Brave!