Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wait, what?

So, ummm, yeah.....several evenings over the past week or so I've had something so hilarious that I knew I should write down. But, no, I have an AMAZING memory and instead decided to "just remember" and write it down later. So here I am now, which is in fact the "later" that I just referred to, and I can't remember a darn thing. Yikes! That'll teach me!

Since I can't remember the funnier things of the week, I will bore you with some of the more mundane details.

I'm trying to potty train Elliot. It's.........fun. Not going so well, but I do crack up every time he says he wants to "use the potty train". He REALLY wants some Wall-e "unerwear pants" so hopefully that will help motivate him.

We took Evie in for her six month check up (yeah, it's a month late.....what's your point?) And she is just as healthy as can be. She's only in the 25th percentile, but she's also only 6 lbs lighter than Elliot. She's crawling like a pro and can get in and out of sitting by herself!

We did get to celebrate the anniversary of Elliot coming home from the hospital on saturday. He's officially been in our care for three years! He's our little miracle!

And tomorrow is our fourth wedding anniversary. It seems like it's gone by so fast and that it's been so much longer than that all at the same time!

Now that I'm rambling, I think I'll go relax for a while. Unless, of course, I can remember some of the stuff that I wanted to write. In which case I'll jump right up, come right back, and write it all down......because I've totally learned my lesson. Hopefully that will still apply with how lazy I'm bound to feel in about two seconds :)

2 comments:

angela said...

Amazing what can happen in 4 years huh? I love reading your posts so keep it up! I need your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog. Email me at angelahuxy@gmail.com

angela said...

Holy crap!! Is it really after midnight. I gotta go to bed.