Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's official...

I started my first quilt today. I'm super duper excited about it! Does that make me a nerd? Hopefully it doesn't take TOO long to finish in the midst of all the other projects I have going on at the moment, and my children that tend to get cranky when I'm finally wanting to do something fun for myself. Oh well, we'll see.

Side note: Elliot totally head-butted me in the nose today! Now that is something I would definitely expect from Evie, because kids at HER age do that. I remember when Elliot was that age and that happening all the time. And you can't really get mad at them because they are still little and don't really know. But no, Elliot KNEW what he was doing. He did it on purpose! AND he laughed about it afterward.....until he saw me crying of course. Then he kissed it better and gave me a hug. It hurt, but I guess kisses really do make booboos better :)

1 comment:

angela said...

Way to go on the quilt. I love the "super duper". My sister says that all the time. Post pictures of it along the way so we can see the progress. Maybe that will help you get it finished faster...maybe?

Sorry about the head butt. Ouch!