Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Fun!

I know these are WAY late, but I thought I would share them anyway (there are more on facebook if anyone's interested). We had a super fun day. First Elliot had his first ever school Halloween party. He got to dress up, play games and have treats. The only pictures I took there had his classmates there and I didn't know if their parents would appreciate me posting them so I'll leave those to the imagination.


Then we hit up Papa Cardon's house. The kids don't get to see Papa Cardon as much as we would like but they always have a blast there! (even if their facial expression don't prove that)

Elliot fell asleep on the ride to Magah's house and was none too thrilled when we tried to wake him up...

But he perked right up for the Trick or Treating
Evie got in on the fun too
Back at Magah's house playing with the glow sticks
Elliot was mad about taking his costume off and had a bit of a meltdown....hence the costume over the jammies

All in all it was a fun day. I did learn a useful equation though.....
Overstimulation + Too Much Sugar = 1 Cranky Three-year old

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hehe your posts make me laugh. I LOVE that picture of my dad with your kids. Its a sweet picture. You should send him a copy of it. Love you guys! :D