Monday, May 5, 2008

Elliotisms

Elliot is quite the chatterbox (I know, I know, he gets that from me) but seriously, he says the funniest things! So I figured it's time to start a list, both so that they rest of you can get a feel for our day to day conversations, but also so we can remember.

Here are a few to start (but I'm sure we'll add more as time goes by)

"Hapack" He has an Elmo back pack that he loves and wants to wear everywhere. He even wore it to the park yesterday.

"Hepopter" We went to the Discovery Gateway and he got to play in the hepopter (helicopter) they have there. We went to see the Sesame Street exhibit but the hepopter was the hit of the day!

What's Happening? Most kids just ask why but that's not good enough for Elliot....he always wants to know what's happening with EVERYTHING.

Since I spend a lot of time sewing, he's around sewing machines quite a bit. But somehow he's gotten it in his mind that they are time machines. So if you hear him say something about a time machine, he's actually talking about a sewing maching.

The other day we went to let my parent's dog out (they were out of town) and Oscar was chasing Elliot around. Elliot had some food and Oscar wanted it. After I let Oscar out, Elliot said, "Oscar's a jerk". Very funny, but I tried not to laugh as I was telling Elliot that he probably shouldn't say that word.

I'm sure there are more, but it's past my bedtime and I'm having a hard time remembering them at the moment. I'll add more as they come to me!

No comments: