Thursday, April 3, 2008

After the Sugar Rush......

I know that Easter was forever ago, but I wanted to at least share a few pictures. We had such a wonderful Easter. It was a beautiful day, and the first time since fall that we've attended the full three-hour block of church (Hello, my name is Brooke and I'm a germaphobe).

Elliot was thrilled to be able to go to "church" (that's what he calls nursery) instead of just sacrament meeting where he's expected to be reverent. He got to socialize, sing, play, run around, and fill his already sugar lined tummy with cake and ice cream....yummy! After church (and a nap) we had a nice dinner with my parents and an "eesker egg" hunt. It was a super fun and exciting day, but the thing that made me happiest was when we asked Elliot what Easter is about and he told us "Jesus" instead of candy!

Photobucket

No comments: